Stealth (a Sparton company), a leader in the industrial computer, displays and peripherals market, has released the new model WPC-905, a high performance rugged Waterproof PC computer that is completely sealed, surviving liquids, chemicals, dust and dirt intrusion and meeting IP67 environmental specifications
Fanless by design, this durable environmentally sealed small form factor PC features powerful 8th Generation Intel Celeron and Core Processors, solid state drives (SSD) with optional onboard RAID configurations and a wide ranging 9 – 48VDC power input making it a perfect fit for mobile and transportation based applications. The WPC-905 is RoHS, CE & FCC, EN50121-3-2, EN50155 certified and also incorporates TPM 2.0 (Trusted Platform Module) to provide increased hardware security.
This waterproof computer designed for use in a multitude of applications including: Audio/Video Recording, Embedded Control, Digital Signs, Interactive Kiosks, IoT, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Marine, Transportation/Rail, Healthcare, Thin-Clients, and Human/Machine Interface (HMI).
These systems are compatible with Microsoft Windows 10, Server 2019, Linux and can be custom configured to meet the exact needs of the OEM or end user. Systems come standard with a 2 Year Warranty that can be extended to 3 years total. Basic configurations of the WPC-905 Waterproof Mini PC start at $3,195.00 USD and is now shipping.
WPC-905 Product Features
- Waterproof / Water Resistant, Dust Proof & Sealed to IP67 specifications
- Powerful 8th Generation Intel Celeron and Core Processors
- Up to 32 GB of Memory
- DC Input, Wide Range 9 – 48VDC
- Solid State Hard Drives (SSD) with optional RAID configurations
- Small Form Factor design
- Windows 10 Professional, Windows 10 IoT, Server 2019, and Linux compatible
- TPM 2.0 (Trusted Platform Module), providing increased hardware security
- VESA & Wall Mounting
- RoHS, CE & FCC, EN50121-3-2, EN50155 certified