The TS-x32PXU series is powered by a quad-core 1.7 GHz processor, supports up to 16 GB DDR4 RAM, and features two 10 GbE SFP+ and two 2.5 GbE RJ45 ports for high-speed storage, backup, sharing, and streamlined team collaborative workflows. Coupled with a QNAP QSW series switch, users can easily build a 10 GbE network environment and allocate bandwidth more efficiently.
Business and data growth are closely linked, and the TS-x32PXU series can be scaled up by using QNAP TR RAID expansion units, TL JBOD, or by using QNAP’s cloud gateways (HybridMount or VJBOD Cloud) to leverage cloud storage spaces to build a unique hybrid cloud structure. The TS-x32PXU also supports HBS to facilitate backup or sync to local, off-site and cloud storage and Boxafe to effectively backup Google G Suite and Microsoft 365 business accounts, allowing users to develop a well-rounded disaster recovery plan.
“Featuring both 10 GbE SFP+ and 2.5 GbE RJ45 connectivity, the TS-x32PXU provides greater flexibility for high-speed network deployment. Coupled with QNAP’s feature-rich applications, it fulfills storage, backup, sharing, disaster recovery and hybrid cloud environment requirements for small businesses,” said Jason Hsu, Product Manager of QNAP.
The TS-x32PXU series comes with one PCIe Gen2 x2 slot. Users can choose from a wide range of expansion cards to increase NAS application potential, including a QNAP network expansion card to add 10 GbE/5 GbE/2.5 GbE network ports, a QM2 card to add M.2 SSDs for caching or Qtier to improve performance, or a QXP-10G2U3A USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) card to add additional high-speed USB ports.
- AnnapurnaLabs AL-324 quad-core 1.7 GHz processor
- single DDR4 UDIMM memory slot (expandable to 16 GB)
- hot-swappable 3.5-inch SATA 6 Gbps drive bays
- 2x 10 GbE SFP+ ports
- 2x 2.5 GbE RJ45 ports
- 1x PCIe Gen2 x 2
- 4x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) ports
- TS-432PXU-2G: 4 drive bays, 2 GB DDR4 RAM (1 x 2 GB), 1U rackmount
- TS-432PXU-RP-2G: 4 drive bays, 2 GB DDR4 RAM (1 x 2 GB), 1U rackmount, 250 W redundant PSU
- TS-832PXU-4G: 8 drive bays, 4 GB DDR4 RAM (1 x 4 GB), 2U rackmount
- TS-832PXU-RP-4G: 8 drive bays, 4 GB DDR4 RAM (1 x 4 GB), 2U rackmount, 250 W redundant PSU
- TS-1232PXU-RP-4G: 12 drive bays, 4 GB DDR4 RAM (1 x 4 GB), 3U rackmount, 250 W redundant PSU
TS-x32PXU series NAS are now available.