MSI released one of its first low-profile (half-height) graphics cards based on the GeForce GTX 1650. The card uses a single, large aluminium block for its heatsink, and is ventilated by two small 60 mm fans. The card uses the PCI-Express 3.0 x16 slot for its power, and comes with a 12nm Turing GPU that’s clocked at 1665 MHz boost (NVIDIA-reference), and 8 GHz of GDDR5 memory. The GeForce GTX 1650 features 896 “Turing” CUDA cores, 56 TMUs, 32 ROPs, and a 128-bit memory interface supporting up to 4 GB of GDDR5 memory. The low-profile card lacks DisplayPort, but you do get a HDMI 2.0 output, and a dual-link DVI-D output.
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed
1665 MHz / 8 Gbps
- 4GB GDDR5
- HDMI x 1 / DL-DVI-D x 1
Low Profile Design
- Low profile design saves more spaces.
- User can build slim or smaller system easier
Dual Fans Thermal Design
- Dual fans cover more area of heatsink to take heat away more efficiently.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- OC Scanner: An automated function finds the highest stable overclock settings.
- Kombustor: The latest DirectX versions benchmark supporting.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings.