BIOSTAR presents another entry-level micro-ATX form factor motherboard – the BIOSTAR H110MDE. This motherboard sports the entry-level Intel H110 chipset that supports the Socket LGA 1151 7th and 6th generation Intel Core processors. The BIOSTAR H110MDE is the perfect solution for desktop users on a tight budget by opting for Kaby Lake and Skylake processors. The compact micro-ATX form factor ensures high compatibility with most desktop cases in the market today. It also comes bundled with a free BullGuard Antivirus Software, another instant saving for builders.
The BIOSTAR H110MDE features the entry-level Intel H110 chipset for the 7th and 6th generation Intel Core processors offering builders instant savings by opting for the previous generation Intel processors. Still, the H110MDE offers the essential features and performance you need for daily computing with its dual DIMM slots supporting up to 32GB of 2400MHz DDR4 memory and a single PCI-E 3.0 x16 slot that supports high-end graphics card and NVMe solid-state drives if desired. As for connectivity, the H110MDE packs a Realtek RTL8111G offering up to 100 MB/s Ethernet connectivity along with two USB 3.1 Gen1 ports and a USB 3.1 Gen1 header offering high-speed data transfers for portable storage drives.
BIOSTAR 6+ Experience
BIOSTAR’s exclusive set of features that ensure performance and stability.
Speed+: USB 3.1 Gen1, SATA3, Smart Speed LAN, Charger Booster
- The BIOSTAR H110MDE features high-speed connectivity options from 6gbps SATA3 ports for internal drives to USB 3.1 Gen1 ports for portable media storage.
Audio+: HD Audio
- Audio+ ensures high-definition audio with minimal loss of audio fidelity with the help of AudioArt Capacitor.
Durable+: Moistureproof PCB, Low RdsOn P-Pak MOS
- Durable+ is a set of premium features that ensures longevity of the motherboard such as resistance against natural elements, moisture and electric shocks.
Protection+: ESD Protection, USB Polyswitch, OC, OV, OT Protection, Super LAN Surge Protection, Super Anti-Surge Protection
- A set of protective features against current overvoltage, overload, over temperature along with anti-surge protection. Iron Heart Protection on the other hand offers support for heavy CPU coolers to avoid PCB bending.
DIY+: HeaderZone, GUI BIOS, Bio-Remote2
- Set of user-friendly features that help builders navigate through the BIOS, install or swap disks and accessories, and control your system remotely via an Android or iOS app.
The BIOSTAR H110MDE rear I/O ports have the legacy PS/2 connector support 1 x PS/2 Mouse, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x DVI-D Connector that supports up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz, 1 x VGA Port, 1 x RJ-45 Port and 3 x Audio Connectors.
The BIOSTAR H110MDE is the perfect budget motherboard offering instant savings by opting the previous generation Intel Core processors and its highly compatible micro-ATX motherboard form factor. Built with the H110MDE with ease with or without a discrete graphics card for your daily computing needs without the hefty price tag.
BIOSTAR H110 MDE MSRP: $54.99. For more information, visit the product page.